Nice tak gambar atas ni? (wah, puji diri sendiri nampak?). This is pretty much a typical sight of Guilin, China.
I went to Guilin on a vacation from 25 - 30 March ago. Literally translates to "Osmanthus Forest", this is the place that has the panorama you'd see in Pedang Setiawan comics (if you don't know this already, ask your mom!). Its geography consists of layers and layers of karst mountains, with greenish river flowing lazily in between. Think Ipoh without the city hassle and hundredfolds of beauty.
I guess one has to really go to this place to really appreciate it. Alhamdulillah, I had the chance, and didn't regret it one bit.
Gotta go now, my flight back to KL is already calling!
3 comments:
unifi okje cpt je dload.. tp kdg2 lmbt nk detect signal but overall im lovin it!
besides, i stop my astro and enjoy unifi free tv.. jimat duit :)
uiksssssssssssss santeknyeeeeeeeeeeee... i likeee!
Adie, am thinking of doing that too, tapi Unifi punya channel banyak pilihan ke?
Makcu, Guilin santeks I tell you! Mwah-mwah punye santeks!
Post a Comment