
We all want to kill our boss at one point in life, right? But these three guys, Nick, Dave and Kurt, are reaching their boiling points from the abuse from their bosses. "I work for the anti-christ," whimpered Kurt. So they planned for it - to kill their bosses.
Being the naive, yes-sir people, their murder plan kept on stumbling. And this is where the magic of the film began. Jason Bateman, Jason Sudeikis and Charlie Day starred like they're triplets separated since born. They chatted and ridiculed and interrupted one another seamlessly. It is hard for me to imagine another actor to take any of their role. Charlie Day, I love you in this movie.
But it was Kevin Spacey as Nick's boss who gave the most awesome performance. When he hissed at Nick, "You little rat, I own you,' with a killing gaze, I actually believed him. Jennifer Aniston, as a sex-maniac boss is gorgeous, and Colin Farrell is as hilarious as his comb-over.
This movie lacked character development and at times ridiculous, but it is a laughing gas. And as a comedy, that is what matter most.
2 comments:
I know i know out of topic (though would love to do crazy stuff to d boss)... Ko kat mane eh skrg ni?? Adekah kamu juga perlu berpuasa di offshore?
Oit seriously lari topik! Aku ada kat opis lah, not offshore. Apsal, nak buat buka puasa GG ke?
Post a Comment