Sunday, September 11, 2011

9/11 Tenth Anniversary My Ass

Oh no it's the 10th anniversary of 9/11 and Al-Qaeda is planning to attack New York again.

Boohoo yada yada yada.

I can't believe this shit is being broadcasted in the TV and radio. The US of A is seriously paranoid and self-nostalgic, definitely not in a good way.

Of all the tragedy that happened in this world, 9/11 is the most overpublicized. Yes, of course I detest any kind of terrorism. But don't just swallow whatever's being fed on CNN, ABC or even Al-Jazeera. If you seriously hate terrorism, why not show the world what happened in Palestine? The casualty there are a lot more than 9/11 (hundredfold? thousandfolds?), and here we are listening to some paranoia of 'anniversary attack'. Why not anniversary of JFK assassination for other presidents, too?

And on the authenticity of that 9/11 attack on the first place, let's give the benefit of the doubt. For this time.

Oh man I feel like laughing and gaping at the same time. Seriously you people.

No comments: