Wednesday, September 02, 2015

I Should Probably Start Doing Something

In my 2.5 years of working in this company, never have I been so idle like now. I've grumped before regarding the decline of oil and gas which affected my company, and looks like it's not gonna recover soon.

I'm beginning to think of doing something part time, now that I'm not so busy. What should I do? I've listed down the following options:

1. Conduct tutorial for high-school students
  • Pro: Earn money. And as the saying goes; the more you teach, the more you learn.
  • Cons: Kena brush up balik ilmu sekolah menengah yang dah berkarat.
2. Start taking language classes
  • Pro: I've been dreaming for German class for months. Tak cool ke kalo terel bahasa German?(nota: Bahasa Quran dah pandai Zareek? *tampar diri sendiri*)
  • Cons: Duit nak bayar class fee, nak cari kat mana?
3. Sell my books online
  • Pro: Earn money. Reduce the clutter in my room.
  • Cons: I love my books *cry*. Won't fill too much of my time... Can be a good thing also?
4. Start taking cooking lessons
  • Pro: Well, I get to learn how to cook, Captain Obvious. Can save money later by eating out less.
  • Cons: Not really my passion (but who knows, once I start, I might enjoy it?). Not sure where and how to start.
5. Play Mortal Kombat X on my phone
  • Obviously this isn't an option, I've already been doing it for weeks now... Saje ngade list down to tell you guys I'm playing MK-X on my Android. Kbye.

Any other ideas?

No comments: