OK, first, the good part. Hmm, honestly I can't think of any.
Now the bad part. Where do I start? This movie is practically a recycle of the previous two Michael Bay's antics (or probably all of them).
And they were, and still are, bad, bad, bad. Incoherent CGI. Choppy storyline. Wooden acting. Cheesy dialogue. Unintelligible army dialogue (Alpha One, Sector 5, Bravo-Charlie yadda-yadda) disguised as 'coolness'. And of course, again, objectification of women. Megan Fox did the wise choice of leaving this set. How come women's so-called right doesn't object this one?
I'm guessing in Bay's world, all the losers get hot girls with long legs and collagen-filled lips.
And I can't believe Frances McDormand and John Malkovich signed up for this bowl of turd. They were both excellent as always, but this movie is just a smear of ink on their otherwise awesome resume. Fire your agents already.
And to think it gets longer by the sequel, and bombs at the box-office. Michael Bay, please grow up!

5 comments:
But I like Transformers!! Heheh. The first one was awesome. The second one was a bit slow.. but the third one is nice. I don't mind watching it again. And again. And again.
Me *heart* Bumblebee!! Always had. Always will.
I can't sit another 2.5 hours to this movie. Ever!
Babe, let's just agree to disagree ok!
Hahaha... Of course. I still sayang you, walaupun you will never appreciate Bumblebee... hehehe...
bukanker awak tengok 2 kali citer ni???
Munchkin, sayang u jugak! Boohoo no more Mahbob this year... kan?
Tiadakos, cukup la 5 jam hidupku disia-siakan!!! (camne tu?)
Post a Comment