I'm in Kerteh right now. Took the 6.30am flight from KL and arrived at 7.30am. My work will only start at 11am so I decided to just laze at nearby McDonalds. And here I am tap-tap-tapping on my laptop.
I'm so sleepy maan... Slept at 1am and woke up at 4.30am. If there's any bed that charge per hour, right now I'll take it. How am I suppose to give a presentation like this? Shiitee...
Today's Thursday. I was on MC last Monday and Tuesday, which I suspect due to dust in my bedroom in Taiping (I'm allergic to dust now, how pathetic is that) AND also from food contamination from last weekend's wedding in Kerteh. Double jeopardy, how do you like that. I know the food was contaminated because a few of us ended up with dirrhea dierhea stomachache. Including my Dad. But somehow my Mum was spared even though we ate the same food. Weird...
Oh remember that trip to Japan? Yup, still on except I have to postpone it. I have tons of things to do in May that I just can't afford to be away for too long. Plus money's also an issue. But God's willing I'm still gonna go this year.
A guy with a backpack and a, uh, 'front'-pack just walked in front of me. Someday I'm gonna join you bro (obviously not to Kerteh... duh?)
Gotta go now. Need to catch a cab.
No comments:
Post a Comment