Friday, May 04, 2012

I'll Be Going

Call me fickle-minded, but I changed my plan again - for better! I WILL be going to Japan this month... which is less than a week from now! And like I said before, it's gonna be a solo-molo trip. I've found the courage - and the money - to do it. And boss said ok, albeit reluctantly (which boss can be happy to see his subordinate gone for 13 days?). So, here we go!

I'll be covering three regions - Kanto (where Tokyo is), Gifu (village area) and Kansai (where Kyoto is). Gonna need to spend a fortune and will be swiping my credit card like nobody's business. But hey, it's gonna be worth it, I tell you. Just like what we did for Europe. Worth every penny.

I've also learned a few necessary phrases:

Toire wa doko desuka - Where's the toilet?
Eigo ga hanasemasuka - Can you speak English?
Wakarimasen - I don't understand (which I plan to follow with the above phrase).
Sakana? - Fish?
Watashino nama eh wa Saiful des - My name is Saiful.

So, do wish me luck and a safe journey.

1 comment:

waniemy said...

Huyyoo... Finally, u got the courage for a Solo trip. Good luck and Enjoy! Ganbatte kudasai ne!!