I think my last entry was a bit unfair to this blog. I was silent for 3 months and then I wrote as if nothing happened. A lot of things happened actually.
One of the things was my Oxford - London - Bruges trip, which I've given a flavor in the last entry. I did yet another solo trip! Alhamdulillah, it was awesome! Woohoo!
Then, there's also Brunei and Chiang Mai trip (wow patut la ko takde saving kan?).
I've also bought an apartment, Alhamdulillah. The keys came to my hands on the last day of 2012!
But the biggest thing that happened to me was that I've resigned from this country's renowned Oil and Gas company. Some people think it was difficult for me, but to be honest it felt natural.Of course there's inertia, the anxiety and later the familiarization stage, but then things feel so logical and meant to be. Maybe 8 years in that company means high-time to look for another job.
I'm now working in a consultant firm. Still in Oil & Gas though, I don't think I'll ever leave this business.
No comments:
Post a Comment